[PyKDE] PyKDE on Gentoo

Patrick Stinson patrickkidd at gci.net
Wed Jul 20 00:03:21 BST 2005

I also use gentoo, and choose to prioritize ebuilds over source
installs.

Although the above is true, sip/PyQt/PyKDE installs are very clean
and easy to remove. I use snapshots at will, knowing that I can
simple install an ebuild over them, or manually remove them fairly
easily.

Go for it; stay bleeding edge.