[PyKDE] PyKDE on Gentoo

mbouchar mbouchar at bioinfo.ulaval.ca
Tue Jul 19 14:39:08 BST 2005

I have dev-python/sip-4.1.1, dev-python-PyQt-3.13 and a snapshot of
pykde, because pykde refused to compile with kdelibs-3.4.0.

Normally, pykde 3.11.3 works with kde 3.4, sip 4.1.1 and pyqt 3.13, but
the ebuild for pykde is incorrect, because it depends on kdelibs <= 3.3.4.

You have some choices :
1 - manually install a snapshot
2 - change the ebuild to install pykde 3.11.3
3 - force the installation with --nodeps