[PyKDE] PyQt and sip: WId is undefined

Diez B. Roggisch deets at web.de
Tue Jun 21 10:45:50 BST 2005

> I don't know PyQt myself (as I am helping with packaging), but we hope to
> have a consistent environment from Darwin, Mac OS X, Solaris, and NetBSD
> (which all have X). But maybe the PyQt-mac for Mac OS X will behave the
> same.

What are your worries? I use PyQt on mac - and it doesn't require me to run
X11, which I as a user think is very good. And there is no os-specific stuff
in my apps to do (at least not regarding qt itself).

The whole purpose of Qt is to behave the same - regardless of the platform.
That's why it's called platform independed.. :)

Diez