[PyKDE] ANN: PyKDE Extensions 0.1.0

Simon Edwards simon at simonzone.com
Mon May 16 23:16:31 BST 2005

On Monday 16 May 2005 15:29, David Boddie wrote:
> On Sun, 15 May 2005 20:35:45, Simon Edwards wrote:
> > """PyKDE Extensions is a collection of software and Python packages to
> > support the creation and installation of KDE applications."""
> >
> > http://www.simonzone.com/software/pykdeextensions/
> >
> > First release is now available for testing and trying out.
>
> The only problem I had with installation was that the Python modules were
> installed in a python2.3/site-packages directory created specially by the
> setup script, rather than in my existing Python installation.

That's totally weird, since the stuff for installing pure python modules is
standard distutils that comes with your python installation. Maybe setup.py
was run using the wrong python version. Maybe some environment variable is
not set right... dunno.

cheers,

--
Simon Edwards             | Guarddog Firewall
simon at simonzone.com       | http://www.simonzone.com/software/