[PyKDE] ANN: PyKDE Extensions 0.1.0

David Boddie david at boddie.org.uk
Mon May 16 14:29:31 BST 2005

On Sun, 15 May 2005 20:35:45, Simon Edwards wrote:

> """PyKDE Extensions is a collection of software and Python packages to
> support the creation and installation of KDE applications."""
>
> http://www.simonzone.com/software/pykdeextensions/
>
> First release is now available for testing and trying out.

The only problem I had with installation was that the Python modules were
installed in a python2.3/site-packages directory created specially by the
setup script, rather than in my existing Python installation.

I worked around the issue by copying the directory to the correct location
after installation.

David