[PyKDE] How is the PyQt Documentation generated?

Baz Walter bazwal at ftml.net
Thu Nov 10 00:44:22 GMT 2005

On Wednesday 09 Nov 2005 08:21, Phil Thompson wrote:
> The docs are built using the sgmltools-lite (or something like that)
> package. I have looked at the problem and I think it's a bug in sgmltools
> (or one of its dependencies) and not in the source SGML. I'm running
> Gentoo. If anybody can build the HTML from the SGML without errors on
> their system I'd be grateful if you could let me know.

I installed sgmltools-lite and built the HTML from the SGML straight out of
the box (with no errors). This was using one of the rpm packages from
sourceforge: sgmltools-lite-3.0.3-rh72.1.noarch.rpm. The package has quite a
few dependencies, so I also had to install the following:

docbook-dtd41-sgml-1.0-10
docbook-style-dsssl-1.78-6
docbook-utils-0.6.14-1
openjade-1.3.2-11
sgml-common-0.6.3-10
w3m-0.5.1-4

AFAICS, these are all quite a close match to the versions in Gentoo 2005.1

> Docbook won't be used for PyQt4 - I'll use ReST as SIP does at the moment.
>
> Phil

HTH
--
Baz Walter