[PyKDE] Problem compiling ui files in GPL'd Eric3

lopez at esrf.fr lopez at esrf.fr
Sun Oct 16 18:10:58 BST 2005

Hello,

I saw the same behaviour some months ago. I almost sure that it is due to the
windows compilation of the Pyqt. I'm not sure but I remember I wasn't able to
use the QProcess class, which is the responsible of executing the pyuic command.

But this is only my opinion after some test, after all I'm just a begginer ;)

Anyway, if you find a solution let us informed.

Regards,

Angel.