[PyKDE] Does QT have an equvalent to Tkinter.Frame.after()

David J Brooks daeg at houston.rr.com
Thu Apr 13 00:58:10 BST 2006

On Wednesday 12 April 2006 18:18, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> Please don't hijack other peoples threads.

My apologies. Since I read my email in order of arrival, not by thread, I
didn't occur to me that my post would appear in someone else's thread. I can
see how that would be annoying if you read by thread.

> And yes Qt does have something like that, it's calles QTimer. With a
> single-shot-timer you can have a slot executed after a specific amount
> of time, however you cannot pass arguments to that slot. See Qt
> documentation for more information.

Thanks! That looks like it will do just exactly what I need.. once I figure
out how to work it :)

David
--
Sure God created the world in only six days,
but He didn't have an established user-base.