[PyKDE] Tina's question

Tina Isaksen tina at bestemselv.com
Fri Feb 10 05:44:33 GMT 2006

Hans-Peter Jansen wrote:

>Keep in mind, that you have to recapitulate several quantum leaps in
>software development technics, if approaching from some basic dialect
>knowledge 20 years ago.. Take your time.

Yes, I know. But that's really why I threw myself into GUI stuff. I used
to do Basic programming a lot and still suffer from the bad habbits.
When making Python programs for the terminal I find my self using the
same top-down aproach and that is so hard to change. But playing around
with Qt forces me to think different, and although I so far fail
miserably I do actually learn alot ;)

>I took the freedom to mangle your files at my liking and added a
>Makefile. I hope, you will find some ideas for grasping the basics.
>
>Have fun..
>Pete

Thanks a million!! :)

Tina