[PyKDE] [eric3]environment variables

Timothy Reaves treaves at silverfieldstech.com
Fri Jul 14 15:57:04 BST 2006

	I can find no way to add environment variables in eric3.

	What I'm trying to do is run some unit tests.  These are PloneTestCase
tests, and require a couple of variables be set.  Most of the editors I
use (I'm currently wanting to replace Textmate) allow variables to be
defined on both a per project and global level.  So a section in general
preferences, and one in the project preferences.  Does eric support this?

	Especially with the per-project variables, setting them as OS level
variables wouldn't really work.