[PyKDE] [eric3]environment variables

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Fri Jul 14 16:26:50 BST 2006

On 14.07.06 10:57:04, Timothy Reaves wrote:
> 	I can find no way to add environment variables in eric3.

We had this recently. As this is related to the DebugClient (which also
get's run when you just "run" your script) it is under
Project->Debugger->Settings. I'm not sure about the format there, I only
needed 1 variable and foobar="value" worked, I guess you'd have to look
into the source or wait for a comment from Detlev to know how variables
can be separated.

Andreas

--
Do something unusual today.  Pay a bill.