[PyKDE] Configure Error

Jim Bublitz jbublitz at nwinternet.com
Tue Jun 20 18:20:34 BST 2006

On Monday 19 June 2006 19:41, Jon Keating wrote:
> Hopefully someone can tell me how to fix this error. Please see the
> attached log.

Your configure.py run seems to be dying without issuing an error message when
it tries to generate code for kutils. Looking at PyKDE, I seem to have
generated some erroneous files for kutils that modify the build. Try deleting
PyKDE/sip/kutils/*.diff  (2 files) and rebuilding. It would seem like those
should have produced an error message about a missing file though.

Other possibilities might be running out of memory while running sip - but
you'd have to have a pretty small amount of RAM and almost no swap for that
to happen - or something corrupted in your installation for sip/PyQt/PyKDE or
somewhere else.

Jim