[PyKDE] Configure Error

Jon Keating jon at licq.org
Tue Jun 20 23:52:03 BST 2006

On Tue, Jun 20, 2006 at 10:20:34AM -0700, Jim Bublitz wrote:
> Your configure.py run seems to be dying without issuing an error message when
> it tries to generate code for kutils. Looking at PyKDE, I seem to have
> generated some erroneous files for kutils that modify the build. Try deleting
> PyKDE/sip/kutils/*.diff  (2 files) and rebuilding. It would seem like those
> should have produced an error message about a missing file though.

Thanks, deleting the diff files fixed it for me it appears. It is still
continuing to generate C++ source files, but it got past the previous
error. Looks like it will be OK now.

Jon

Jon Keating                ICQ: 16325723
jon at licq.org               MSN: keating_jon at hotmail.com
http://www.licq.org        GPG: 2290A71F
http://www.thejon.org      HOME: Minamiashigara, Japan