[PyKDE] also about pyqt

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Tue Mar 14 15:42:39 GMT 2006

On 14.03.06 16:13:16, linux at lexpress.net wrote:
> This would create the following files (the exact number and names of files
> will depend on the platform and version of Python that is used):
>
> dist/hello
> dist/pcre.so
> dist/pwdmodule.so
> dist/strop.so"
>
> please explain how to build an rpm-package from that files

That has nothing to do with pyqt. I believe rpm has a manpage and also
you should be able to find some documentation on how to build rpm's with
your favorite search engine.

Another way would be to put the above files into a tar.gz wich the user
can extract somewhere and I guess he can then just run the hello file.

Andreas

--
You are sick, twisted and perverted.  I like that in a person.