[PyKDE] PyQT4b1 Win Dependencies

Ruben Marquez rmcorresp at yahoo.com
Tue May 2 17:44:01 BST 2006

Hi folks.  I am total newbe here, so please put on
your patience helment for just a second.  I just
downloaded the PyQt4-gpl-4.0beta1-Py2.4-Qt4.1.2.exe
file and installed it.  I was being a little
optimistic hoping that the file had all the
dependencies needed.  It installed without complaints,
but when I tried to run launcher.py, in the qtdemo
folder, it complained about mingwm10.dll not being
present.  The instructions for installing PyQT in the
documentation seem to be for those installing from
source.  That is why I thought that using the
installer would have all the dependencies covered.
So, before I blindly go any further, besides
installing mingw should I also install SIP?