[PyKDE] Support for the unitest framework of Qt

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Fri Sep 22 13:26:20 BST 2006

On 22.09.06 12:45:02, Phil Thompson wrote:
> > Is there planned any support for the Qt Uni Testing Framework?
>
> No plans. It seems to use templates for some things (addColumn()) which
> makes it a real pain. Is there a useful subset you can identify?

Well, the gui-stuff would be nice I think, because this is not supported
by python's test frameworks. And from a quick glance I don't see
templates in those functions (key*, mouse*..) or the QTestEventList
calls. Also QSignalSpy might be handy for people having proplems with
signals/slots.

Andreas

--
You will gain money by a fattening action.