[PyKDE] PyKDE 3.16.0 released

Jim Bublitz jbublitz at nwinternet.com
Mon Sep 25 21:47:53 BST 2006

On Monday 25 September 2006 11:33, Torsten Marek wrote:
> sounds like a plan for a quick bug fix. If I have some time, I'll try to
> find a better fix later.

It turns out that I can't guarantee konsole_part will work on every system, so
I've made the installation optional (configure.py -x to install it).  However
lib "visibility" is a problem with other things (like panel applets).  I
imagine KDE's intent is that stuff in lib/kde3 be dlopen'd rather than
linked, but I don't think that's always an option for bindings.

Jim