*** GMX Spamverdacht *** Re: [PyQt] Bug in QAbstractItemModel::createIndex()?

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Thu Apr 5 13:12:22 BST 2007

On 05.04.07 12:14:01, Phil Thompson wrote:
> On Thursday 05 April 2007 11:44 am, Andreas Pakulat wrote:

> > > Works fine for me - once the obvious typo is fixed.
> >
> > Would you mind sharing your knowledge with me? I can't find a typo in
> > the code I changed.
>
> The spelling of itemdict on line 120 - the line that generates all those
> exception messages. Maybe you didn't attach the version you intended to.

Uhm, right, overlooked that one.
But the problem still persists, what I see here is:
KeyError: -1212033192L
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "simpletreemodel.py", line 88, in data
    item = self.itemdict[index.internalId()]
KeyError: -1212033192L
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "simpletreemodel.py", line 88, in data
    item = self.itemdict[index.internalId()]
KeyError: -1212033096L

And that is with the latest snapshot. I have absolutely no idea how that
can happen and so far it seems I'm the only one seeing this.

Andreas

--
You will gain money by an immoral action.