[PyQt] Re: *** GMX Spamverdacht *** Re: Bug in QAbstractItemModel::createIndex()?

Jeremy Sanders jss at ast.cam.ac.uk
Thu Apr 5 14:01:31 BST 2007

Andreas Pakulat wrote:

> Uhm, right, overlooked that one.
> But the problem still persists, what I see here is:
> KeyError: -1212033192L
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "simpletreemodel.py", line 88, in data
>     item = self.itemdict[index.internalId()]
> KeyError: -1212033192L
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "simpletreemodel.py", line 88, in data
>     item = self.itemdict[index.internalId()]
> KeyError: -1212033096L
>
> And that is with the latest snapshot. I have absolutely no idea how that
> can happen and so far it seems I'm the only one seeing this.

I had a problem on a 64 bit machine where the python ids were truncated down
to 32 bit when they were handed over to Qt (see the archives of this list
somewhere). Has this been fixed?

Jeremy

--
Jeremy Sanders <jss at ast.cam.ac.uk>   http://www-xray.ast.cam.ac.uk/~jss/
X-Ray Group, Institute of Astronomy, University of Cambridge, UK.