[PyQt] Problems with stylesheets.

Gustavo A. Díaz gustavo.diaz at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 12:04:12 GMT 2007

I will say for a last time... for a stylesheet is not needed... one could
create a simple widget to test the stylesheet, and instead of images to use
just colors. Is in vain to post a code for this.... and, i already posted
the stylesheet code. If was pure code, i agree... but is not this case... so
please...
I was rude cause the lack of being polite. Thats All. Cause I posted related
to stylesheet I don't deserve a reply? lol.... with  a just "You will have
more help in Qt Forums" would be enough.

Cheers.

2007/12/4, Doug Bell <dougb at bellz.org>:

> I don't usually jump into these things, but...

> > > Please read carefully: I talked about a [minimal] self contained
> example.
> > > You seem to expect us to add the missing pieces to your code in order
> > > help _you_? A bit more sense of reality wouldn't harm then.
> >
> > Again, your are BLIND... I've posted the stylesheet code... You, read
> > carefully next time. For stylesheet, you don't need the rest of the
> code, is
> > purely css (which I've fixed adding some css tricks)
>
> You did not provide a "self contained example".  And calling someone
> who is trying to help you "BLIND" is rather rude.
>
> There are several good reasons to create a minimal self contained
> example that demonstrates your problem:
>
>   - It allows those who are trying to help to run your code and see what
>     you are talking about.  Which they probably won't do if they have to
>     add code to make it run.
>
>   - If a helper does add code to make your example run, it may not match
>     what you did.  This could change the results.
>
>   - You often will discover yourself that your minimal example does not
>     behave like your larger app.  This can lead to an investigation of
>     the differences, which can often uncover the problem.
>
> Doug.

Gustavo A. Díaz
GDNet Projects
www.gdnet.com.ar