[PyQt] Problems with stylesheets.

Diez B. Roggisch deets at web.de
Wed Dec 5 11:03:30 GMT 2007

On Tuesday 04 December 2007 13:04:12 Gustavo A. Díaz wrote:
> I will say for a last time... for a stylesheet is not needed... one could
> create a simple widget to test the stylesheet, and instead of images to use
> just colors. Is in vain to post a code for this.... and, i already posted
> the stylesheet code. If was pure code, i agree... but is not this case...
> so please...

To quote from your solution post:

"""
Was cause for example i was styling the scroll bar which was inside a
textEdit using self.stylesheet(QScrollbar bla bla bla) so to style all the
scrollbars of the app, but, i already had self.stylesheet(QPushButton bla
bla) in my app, so when i was styling the scrollbar, i was disabling the
QPushButton style.
"""

So  - what mattered - amongst the stylesheet - were

 - arrangement of widgets

 - methods used

Which is exactly the reason Hans-Peter & Doug asked for a self-contained
example.

Now how does that compare to your above assertions that

'"" for a stylesheet is not needed... one could create a simple widget to test
the stylesheet, and instead of images to use just colors. Is in vain to post
a code for this..."""

You should think about your attitude.

Diez