[PyQt] What about a community site ?

Henrik Pauli ralesk at muszaki.info
Thu May 17 12:32:32 BST 2007

On 2007. May 17., David Boddie wrote:
> Of course, lots of articles about pure PyQt applications might not be what
> people want to see on TechBase, so maybe there's still a need for a pure
> PyQt community site. It would be interesting to hear what other people
> think about that.

I support the idea.  I had some problems with pyqt3 and pykde(3)'s
documentation and there were a few things that were confusing... so any
expansion on those docs, with examples, tutorials, etc. is a good thing.

Someone mentioned a CMS here in one of these threads -- why not stay true to
ourselves and use Plone? :)))  Although of course Django being python is also
a fine choice :)