[PyQt] MAC Intel and PowerPC

Adam Tenderholt atenderholt at gmail.com
Wed May 23 23:42:12 BST 2007

If you use the 'file' command on your python interpreter, qt
libraries, and PyQt libraries, you might find out if something isn't a
Universal Binary:

file `which python2.4`
file /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.4/lib/python2.4/site-packages/PyQt4/QtGui.so
etc.

There should be something about both i386 and PPC bundles.

Adam