[PyQt] Rejoice, for PyKDE4 has landed in KDE SVN

Adeodato Simó dato at net.com.org.es
Mon Nov 12 18:41:52 GMT 2007

* Simon Edwards [Mon, 03 Sep 2007 08:37:52 +0200]:

> Almost all classes in kdelibs are covered, except Phonon which is waiting
> on imporved namespace support in SIP before we can add support.

Hello. I'm not really following KDE4 development, but I'd like to know
how this is going. I'm the author of an audio player for KDE using PyKDE
and I'd really love to see bindings to Phonon. I currently use GStreamer,
and it gives me a lot of headaches.

Do you have any status update for Phonon bindings? (I doubt there's much
I could do to help, except when a first version is available, porting my
app and verifying that at least my use case works.)

Thanks in advance,

Adeodato Simó                                     dato at net.com.org.es
Debian Developer                                  adeodato at debian.org

- Why are you whispering?
- Because I just think that no matter where she is, my mom can hear this
  conversation.
                -- Rory and Lane