[PyQt] ANN: new framework based on PyQt released

Bruno Tikami bruno at tikami.com.br
Wed Apr 23 16:06:36 BST 2008

Hi Nabil,

I've just read your e-mail and a little of the docs and they sound great! I
mean, it looks extremely flexible. As I didn't have time enough to read
through the docs, I'm gonna ask you, does PyDADL support Qt4 Designer XML
(.ui file) to describe the client's UI ? It would be really nice :D

Cheers and congrats!

Tkm

[]s!

Tkm