[PyQt] Using PyQt within an application

andYpsilon andreasfrickinger at me.com
Sun Aug 17 15:14:32 BST 2008

Theres nothing special to the code I am using. It's what is coming out of
Designer, modified for having the functionality I need.

starter is the function I call to start my dialog:

class MeinDialog(QtGui.QDialog, Dlg):
    def __init__(self):

def starter():
    app = QtGui.QApplication(sys.argv)
    dialog = MeinDialog()

in the interface class this is the SIGNAL I am using to quit with a button:

any ideas what could be wrong???