[PyQt] Introducing PyDingo

piotr maliński riklaunim at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 21:16:27 GMT 2008

In theory there can be more than one widget-handler for the same thing
(default QScintilla editor could be overriden with for example Kate
KPart if someone uses KDE). So using all those KParts would be cool,
but if I would use them as required dependency - I get KDE related app
(and I want it to be more flexible).

Will PyDingo widgets-handlers be KParts - on this stage no. One thing
is how to make a KPart in PyQt4/PyKDE4, second - my "widget-handlers"
are ~ nearly independent apps, except for the navigation menu, which
is connected with run.py - so exact KPart from this wouldn't work, but
the widget backed will be easy to reuse and make KPart if needed :)