[PyQt] Desktop Filedialog Integration

Sergio Jovani lesergi at gmail.com
Sat Dec 27 08:11:30 GMT 2008

Hi!

I wanted to add desktop file dialog integration to my program. I've
written some code to do checks in order to get what program it have to
use (zenity, kdialog). I used QProcess in order to launch dialogs and
all work very fine.

Now I want get same relationship between windows (QMainWindow and
kdialog/zenity) like when QMainWindow launchs QDialog with exec_()
function, that is, I can view QMainWindow operations but until I close
QDialog I can't use any mainwindow widget. How can I do this?

Thanks!