[PyQt] Using QMimeSourceFactory problem !

sa6113 s.payandeh at gmail.com
Sun Dec 28 12:07:35 GMT 2008

Nobody here has experiance in using QMimeSourceFactory? I want to set
MimeSourceFactory in my QTextBrowser , I use the code in below, but my
program intrupt during click on a hypertext :

textBrowser = QTextBrowser ()
mime = QMimeSourceFactory()
mime.defaultFactory().setText("some tag","some tag")
textBrowser.setMimeSourceFactory( mime )
.
.
.
textBrowser.append(' some tag some tag ')

Would you please help me and guide how I should use that in my code?