[PyQt] Qt designer & KDE

Daniel O'Connor darius at dons.net.au
Mon Jan 28 04:29:42 GMT 2008

Hi,
This might be OT but any answers would be greatly appreciated..

What is the canonical way to build a KDE application using a GUI
designer? I've tried both Qt designer and kdevdesigner but they both
generate QMainWindow classes and I can't see how to change this (baring
editing the code pyuic generates which seems like a kludge)

Thanks.

are so many of them to choose from."
  -- Andrew Tanenbaum