[PyQt] MaınWindow or Widget problem

Oguz Yarimtepe comp.ogz at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 09:39:38 GMT 2008

Hi,

Here (http://rafb.net/p/LDKkJZ10.html) is simple pyqt4 code that just
enables and disables the wireless status with the same time displaying a
transparent pic. I assigned this application to a key combination at my
Desktop environment. The problem is when i press the keys i don't see
the GUI in the front of the Desktop. I created a simple MainWindow
application and assigned it to the key combination this time. When i
pressed the keys it shows the window. I am not sure why the widget is
not beinng showed although i can see the GUI when i ran from terminal
via python mysapplication.py

I am using Gnome. So any one who has idea how can i fix it so that i
will see the pixmap when i press the keys.