[PyQt] Newbie with a circular problem calling problem

Matt Smith melkor at orangepalantir.org
Wed Feb 4 20:53:54 GMT 2009

Here is what is meant by programatically change.  And this is what I
mean by using the signals.  I don't know what widgets your actually
using, but if you can't find signals that are only emitted when you
want, then you'll have have to hand the signals differently.

(I beleive there has been some other suggestions.)

As a final option you could change the event handlers.

mbs