[PyQt] i18n

Frédéric frederic.mantegazza at gbiloba.org
Wed Feb 11 14:57:59 GMT 2009

Does anybody could point me on example how to use i18n in PyQt?

Riverbank documentation says that one should not use tr() method, but
insteead QtCore.QCoreApplication.translate(). As the object must be
passed to this method, this not improves the readability :o/

Are there some tips, for example, to bind the _() method I use with
gettext and PyGTK? Something to help me migrate my code without having
to modify it everywhere...

Are there also some tools to migrate a .po file to a Qt i18n stuff?

Thanks,

--
   Frédéric