[PyQt] QSortFilterProxyModel.createIndex from within a slot callback

Zorg 421 zorglub421 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 21:40:34 GMT 2009

Thanks, Mark, upon looking for a way to debug, I got another (clean and
simple) idea:
    def onTableRowSelected(self, index):
        if index.isValid():
            >>> index0 = self.proxyModel.index(index.row(), 0)  <<<
            qvar = self.proxyModel.itemData(index0)
            qst_ip_addr = qvar[0].toString()
            self.onDraw(qst_ip_addr)
        else:
            print "WW: invalid index in table model!"

But your answer will for sure save me hours of pain in the next couple of
weeks.
Thanks.