[PyQt] Grid of pictures

headAxe sednodna at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 14:11:00 BST 2009

Please, don't shout too loud at me. I'm newbe and as for my ability to search
i think I search everywhere (but still don't understand how to do it).

The problem is as shown in title. I want to create a grid of pictures (png
or gif extension). After looking into documentation I figure out that I can
do it be either addWidget and as a widget use QLabel and pixtureMap or be
using QGraphicsGridLayout. But in both ways I don't really know exactly what
to put where (I won't show any of my trailing code, because it would a shame
;p).

summarizing: I want to create n columns and m rows, into each box add an
image which will fit exactly whole boxFrame (?).

( I know that this looks like I'm waiting for whole solution, but believe
me, that I was trying to do this for hours and still don't really know how
to do it. )

Regards