[PyQt] pyqt and gstreamer/phonon examples

Amit Sethi amit.pureenergy at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 14:13:55 BST 2009

Hi ,
I am very new to pyqt and I am looking for examples to pyqt and
gstreamer . Although i have seen audio example . I didn't see any
video example more specifically I wanted to make an equivalent to this
example .

http://pygstdocs.berlios.de/pygst-tutorial/webcam-viewer.html
except for qt rather than gtk.. Is there a place i can get more
documentation about pyqt and gstreamer..
more specifiically :
Some questions in my mind were :
In the example gtk.drawingarea is used for the video ... what widget
would i use in case of qt and how to syn message to that widget ...

--
A-M-I-T S|S