[PyQt] troubles using my Qwt designer plugin with the designer coming with PPyQt-Py2.6-gpl-4.5.1-1.exe

Gerard Vermeulen gav451 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 16:27:52 BST 2009

Hi Phil,

I am building a PyQwt package with the MS Visual C++ 2008 Express
Edition on Windows, but I have a problem with the Qwt plugin for
the designer that is delivered with PyQt-Py2.6-gpl-4.5.1-1.exe.

In the process I have built Qt-4.5.1 with MSVC-2008 using configure.exe
without any options. My Qwt designer plugin works with the designer in
the Qt build tree (after copying it to the designer plugin directory in
the Qt build tree) but not with the designer in the Python/PyQt4 tree
(after copying it in the designer plugin directory in the Python/PyQt4
tree.

Did you use any options when building Qt-4.5.1?
(the PyQwt extension module is working).

Regards -- Gerard