[PyQt] Splash screen and WindowStaysOnTopHint flag

Frédéric frederic.mantegazza at gbiloba.org
Wed Mar 4 15:06:18 GMT 2009

Hello,

I use a splashscreen to show something before loading all modules. This
is especially usefull on small and slow devices, like Nokia N8x0.

I would like to use the WindowStaysOnTopHint flag, to ensure splashscreen
appears on top, but this also requires the QtCore module, which is very
long to load on Nokia. So, the splashscreen loose some interest...

How can I avoid this problem? It should be nice to have this flag in a
small module...

Thanks,

--
   Frédéric