[PyQt] Build problem : Pyqt-4.5 on mac osx Leopard

Damien Elmes resolve at ichi2.net
Thu Mar 12 21:48:51 GMT 2009

I posted about this less than a day ago:

While I wait for the next snapshot, I have tried compiling against
python2.5, and the compile proceeds. However, I did run into an issue
with lucene, like mentioned in this post:

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.python.pyqt-pykde/12047

I had the same issue compiling pyqt4.4, so I decided to chase it up
this time. I use osx 10.4 and so I need to pass a command to the sip
compile specifying /developer/sdks/macosx10.4u.. when configuring in
order to get universal binaries. This results in an arg being passed
to gcc telling it that the library root is that directory, and so the
lucene libs which are installed in /usr/lib are not found. I worked
around the problem by copying the libs from /usr/lib into
/developer/sdks/macosx10.4u.sdk/usr/lib