[PyQt] Downloading Older Builds of PyQt

Ian Farnsworth djsolitude at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 00:18:48 BST 2009

I'm hoping there is an archive somewhere, I've googled for about an hour
(though I'm sure somebody will do the same and come up with an answer
much faster), and can't find an archive of older builds. I specifically
need a pyqt build for qt 4.3.2   I am using an application which was
built with qt 4.3.2, and this program has python support, but I get dll
load errors when loading pyqt. I'm assuming that with the right build of
pyqt that it should work, but I can't for the life of me find older
binary packages of pyqt (specifically for windows).

Thanks in advance!
--Ian