[PyQt] Next Releases of PyQt and SIP [Building on OS X 10.4]

Melton Low softw.devl at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 17:07:21 BST 2009

Hi Phil,
Sorry for the long delay. I am out of town and away from my PPC box. I will
check out your suggestions when I get back early next week.

I suspect there are more 10.5 Leopard and 10.6 Snow Leopard users than 10.4
Tiger users. If you need to do a release, we can deal with this later. I am
writing this on a 10.6 Snow Leopard laptop which doesn't have the problem. I
can live with the older versions on my PPC Tiger machine for awhile.

Mel