[PyQt] GTK+ theme and anti-aliased fonts on CentOS 5.5

Almar Klein almar.klein at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 13:33:53 GMT 2010

On 30 November 2010 21:10, Almar Klein <almar.klein at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 29 November 2010 19:11, Rex Dieter <rdieter at math.unl.edu> wrote:
>
>> Almar Klein wrote:

>> on

>> was
>> >>

>> > Ah sorry, I should've said that I build the latest (well, a few weeks
>> ago)
>> > Qt from source, as well as PyQt.
>>
>> And you built it with -gtkstyle option?
>>

> No, I did not know about that option. I shall try that :)

I tried this, which required me to first do (on CentOS 5.5):
  - yuminstall gtk+ gtk+-devel
  - yum install gtk2 gtk2-devel
  - yum install contconfig fontconfig-devel
  - yum install freetype freetype-devel

Then I recompiled Qt using "./configure -fontconfig -gtkstyle". Then
recompiled PyQT, and it worked!

Thanks!
  Almar