[PyQt] How can I verify if signal was really connected with handler ?

David Boddie david at boddie.org.uk
Wed Feb 10 01:33:41 GMT 2010

On Fri, 5 Feb 2010 13:07:46 +0100, Mateusz Korniak wrote:

> How can I verify if signal was really connected with handler ?
> Seems I always get True from connect() call.

As Russell notes, it should be much safer to use new-style connections if
you can.

Looking into another issue today, I realised that you might also be able to
check connections for instance of your own derived classes by implementing
QObject.connectNotify() for them. This doesn't really help in this case,
but it might be interesting to look at in other situations.

David