[PyQt] MemoryError: can I use more?

Echavarria Gregory, Maria Angelica m.echavarriagregory at umiami.edu
Mon Feb 15 00:22:22 GMT 2010

Scott,

Thanks for the tip of the 0.5GB more... I'm googling it! that might be all I need...

Just to let you know that one of the machines I tested my app in is 64 bit and happened the same. The RAM consumed by the OS and other processes is already included in the 2.2 I'm telling... my app enters to work when the RAM is already consumed in ~600 MB in the 3- 32 bit machines ... in the 64 bit machine was exactly the same only that it started a little bit higher because it has windows 7... Do you know if this is normal? should I believe I have a memory bug in my application?

Thank you again,
Angelica.

M. Angelica Echavarria-Gregory, M.Sc., E.I.
Ph.D Candidate
University of Miami
Phone 305 284-3611