[PyQt] Quick way to attach multiple signals to the same slot

Zabin Farishta zfar004 at aucklanduni.ac.nz
Wed Jan 13 21:32:20 GMT 2010

Hey Everyone!
I am a new pyqt programmer. I have a tab widget with lots of line
edits, radiobuttons and combo boxes. I want to trigger a single sub
the moment any one of these widgets listed are modified. I tried using
the clicked signal- but it doesnt seem to work. Any suggestion will be
much appreciated.

Essentailly what i am looking for is a way to easily and quickly attach
multiple objects to the same slot via the same signal
Cheers!

Zabin