[PyQt] Undo Redo PyQt

Zabin Farishta zfar004 at aucklanduni.ac.nz
Wed Jan 13 21:33:58 GMT 2010

 Hey!

I am trying to implement the undo and redo facility in pyqt. I have gone
through some sites and was wondering whether iyou always need to
create subclasses and their definitions for the undo/redo action. My program
currently has a single window in which the user enters information which is
used to update a text file as soon as the user
leaves the field- so i essentially need to undo the text in that field as
well as the file. I am puzzled as to how to approach this. Any help will be
much appreciated!

Cheers
Zabin