[PyQt] Rapid GUI Programming with Python and Qt

Sathishkumar Duraisamy flowerslab at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 06:03:34 BST 2010

Hi Mark Summerfield,

I am fan of your book "Rapid GUI Programming with Python and Qt". Its
pleasure to have new edition. But two year is little long....

I have found the pyqt does not have any support for the classes for embedded
linux. But David Boddie has given some support for it in
http://bitbucket.org/dboddie/pyqt4-for-embedded-linux. I wish please you to
include support for it in next edition, such as how to port it to embedded
linux / embedded systems....

Sathishkumar