[PyQt] how to open a gui module?

dcassidy36 at mass.rr.com dcassidy36 at mass.rr.com
Tue Mar 2 22:38:23 GMT 2010

I still don't quite understand what you are trying to do. Are you trying to open TestApp on event changes from the Calendar widget? Or are you just trying to open a dialog within another dialog? Because it's the same code that you have in your "__main__" section.

t = TestApp()
t.show()

And you shoulden't use the Qt C++ SIGNAL/SLOT implementation as it's not very Pythonic and can lead to some hard to find errors.

Try something like this instead:
self.calenderWidget.selectionChanged.connect(self.Plans)

--
Regards,
 -Demetrius Cassidy

reply to addr: patx44 at gmail.com