[PyQt] ANN: Preview of Python code editor widget - pure Python alternative to QScintilla

Benoît HERVIER khertan at khertan.net
Tue Nov 16 11:37:37 GMT 2010

Hi,

I ve already made my own Editor for Maemo and Meego, it s pure PyQt
without scintilla too :

Available at :

http://khertan.net/khteditor
http://gitorious.org/khteditor

You can look at my code for :

- parenthese matching

Mine include some kinetic scrolling as it s mainly for Maemo device,
so the kinetic scrollbar already inform user for the text not show as
not wrapped :)

Benoît HERVIER, Khertan Software - http://khertan.net/