[PyQt] Cannot 'configure' PyQt4.9 before build on Linuxmint

Phil Thompson phil at riverbankcomputing.com
Wed Dec 28 19:02:48 GMT 2011

http://www.riverbankcomputing.com/static/Downloads/sip4/sip-4.13.1.tar.gz
> Qt 4.8.0:

ftp://ftp.qt.nokia.com/qt/source/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.8.0.tar.gz

http://www.riverbankcomputing.com/static/Downloads/PyQt4/PyQt-x11-gpl-4.9.tar.gz

> Just for the sake of trying, I re-downloaded everything for both test
> environments, but that made no difference.  I do not think corruption is
an
> issue.  Any suggestion as to what might be worth trying next?
> I got a hold of an older build of PyQt that meets my needs and works
with
> Nuke, but I really would like to be able to build this one properly on
my
> own, for the sake of getting it to work. =)

Works fine for me under kubuntu. If this was a general problem I'd expect
somebody else to have mentioned it by now.